Please join us for our upcoming webinar with Dr. Nathan Lang-Raad (Chief Education Officer) and Emily Tsay (Product Manager)!
REMOTE LEARNING WITH WEVIDEO
1 hour | Beginner
Remote Learning can seem daunting to wrap our heads around. But by providing teachers and students with a few ideas and options, remote learning can be fun, simple to do, and engaging for all! This webinar will provide a “how-to” on navigating the platform and equip you with practical ideas to keep students engaged during remote learning!
This webinar will be recorded. Registrants will be first to receive a link to the recording on YouTube.
View more WeVideo webinars at: https://pages.wevideo.com/webinars
See recording here https://youtu.be/y8elBS1RBvw
And get answers to these questions:
- Trainings for beginners?
- How to you get to the support team?
- Permissions for publishers for read-alouds?
- PBL implementation? (Document the process, but also the product itself- public audience)
- Make my own template?
- Students be able to use their phones or tablets to edit WeVideo?
- Fade in/out sound?
We also had a live event with IDEA available on Facebook here:
These questions were addressed:
- Rename the tracks
- Create your own folders
- Delete files out of your media?
- See estimated file size before choosing SD vs HD?
- Where is the file being saved to?
- Show the chroma key?
Thanks for joining us and comment below with any additional questions!